And now, only one week later, my second podcast (hosted on Soundcloud). This one actually has some recent tracks, as well as an old Sarah Goldfarb track (
who will be playing in Chicago next week). As before, I’m still working with a really primitive mixer, but I think my transitions are better here than on the first podcast.
The first track is actually a somewhat sped-up version of Pogo’s music/video collage of Alice in Wonderland, which I’ve embedded below.
Also, listen in for the Masomenos track that includes a recording of Satie’s Gnossienne No. 1!
Here’s the tracklisting:
- Pogo. 2007. “Alice.” Self-Released.
- Ark & Cabanne. 2001. “Bagne.” Perlon.
- La Peña. 2008. “A1 Untitled.” La Peña. [This is a project by Einzelkind with anonymous artists.]
- Christian Feigl. No date. “Untitled.” Unreleased.
- Sarah Goldfarb. 2007. “Forty years ago I sold my body.” Treibstoff.
- Farben. 2002. “If.” Klang Elektronik.
- Masomenos. 2009. “D (from Third Eye Mix).” Welcome to Masomenos.
- Sety. 2008. “Mogane (Guillaume & The Coutu-Dumonts Remix).” Circus Company.
- Daniel Stefanik. 2010. “Just One Moment.” be chosen.
- Audio Werner. 2006. “Onandon.” Perlon.
- Barem. 2010. “Heyday.” FoundSound.
- Sascha Braemer. 2010. “Club Foot.” Dirtybird.
- Troydon. 2008. “So Reel.” Phonoshuffle.
- Paul Kalkbrenner. 2008. “Bingo Bongo.” BPitchControl.
NOTE: Unless otherwise indicated, all tracks are “Original Mix.”